Rating:4.8 (7201 Ratings)
Concrete Production Line
Concrete is pulverized with the mixture of limestone, clay, and iron ore powder equal in porportion. Currently a combination is known as garbage. Followed by calcination, the general temperatures are of 1450 degrees. After calcination,the merchandise is known as clinker. Then based on a certain percentage, the clinker is mixed with gypsum. A combination is then grinded for the required fineness. Here you have produced concrete. This is just a general description. Here you can study in regards to the whole process in more detail.
Concrete Production Process
1. Crushing and Pre-homogenization. (1) Crushing. During producing Concrete, the majority of the raw materials should be first crushed before getting used to create concrete. Among these recycleables such as lime stone, clay, iron ore and coal, etc. the lime stone is of the greatest usage to produce concrete. With comparatively larger particles and hardness, crushing the lime stone to required fineness after mining is of relatively important consequence among crushing those raw materials. There are numerous crushers utilized in crushing these recycleables, including jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher and vertical shaft impact crusher, etc. Based on the raw materials different particles and hardness, there are several suitable crushers which is often utilized in the crushing. (2) Pre-homogenization of recycleables. Pre-equalization technology is by using the scientific stacker reclaimer technology to appreciate the first homogenization of recycleables, so that raw materials yard has got the functions of storage and homogenization simultaneously along the way with the retention of recycleables.
2. Raw Material Preparation. It takes at least 3 ton materials (including raw stuff, fuel, clinker, compound and gypsum) to create 1 ton Portland concrete during the production. Based on figures, the standard type dry process concrete of clinker consumes more than 60% energy of the whole factory. Therefore the range of grinding machines is essential.
3. Raw material Homogenization. In the entire process of new dry concrete production, the steadiness of pit entry clinker raw material component may be the premise with the whole system. Raw material homogenization system plays very important role within the stability of pit entry clinker raw material component.
4. pre-heater and calciner. Preheating the raw materials and decomposing partly in pre-heater, which lessen the works of rotary kiln, can shorten along rotary kiln. Following a group of physical process within the shorter rotary kiln, the energy use of this system increase the efficiency minimizing consumption. (1) dispersing materials. 80% heat transfer process happens in the entrance pipeline. The recycleables fed in pre-heater, meeting the high speed updraft, progress with the airflow and get dispersed. (2) Gas-Solids Separation. When the airflow enters into cyclone muff with powder, it should spiral and move down meanwhile. Finally, it arrives to the end of the cone then upwards and discharges from vent pipe. (3) Predecomposition. The look of predecomposition can be a leap of concrete burning technology. This method is featured with quality, efficiency and low consumption, etc.
5. The burning of concrete clinker. Raw materials is going to be preheating and pre-decomposition in the cyclone preheater after which carried out to the rotary kiln for clinker burning. Following your clinker burning, the temperature begins to fall. Finally with the concrete clinker cooler, the temperature of high-temperature clinker discharged in the rotary kiln is going to be cooled towards the temperature which is suitable to downstream transport, store, and concrete. At once, the sensible heat of high-temperature clinker will be recycled, which improves the thermal efficiency and clinker company’s system.
6. Grinding. Grinding is the last process of concrete produce and in addition is regarded as the current consuming working procedure. Concrete clinker get grinded to the right size. Small the particle size is, the better the final concrete is. There are many grinding machines suitable to grind the concrete clinker, for example ball mill, vertical mill, high pressure suspension grinding machine and Raymond mill, etc.
We are going to choose suitable grinding machine for you personally based on your requirements. With reliable quality and Certification authority, you can be confident us.
7. Concrete Packaging. What you ought to pay awareness of after producing concrete is concrete packaging. Its crucial that you intact caffeine and physical properties of the concrete for a longer period of energy.