Rating:4.9 (3837 Ratings)
Ball mill maintenance and repair
Ball mill is a crucial equipment for grinding after materials are crushed. It is an efficient tool for grinding various materials into powder. Ball mill is widely applied in cement industry, chemical industry, new building materials, fire-resistant materials, fertilizer, porcelain and glass industry etc.
Ball mill maintenance and repair is a regular work. The grade of maintenance and repair will modify the ball mill’s operation rate and life time. Here will introduce maintaining and repair the ball mills.
- mainly inspect the oil amount, adjust the space between various parts, firm the bolt, replace the impact plate or inspect the wearing of impact plate, mend the feeder;
- Every oil site’s state and oil height ought to be checked per 4 hours.
- The oil temperature of main bearing ought to be not above 55¡æ.
- The diver bearing and speed reducer’s temperature should be not above 55¡æ when ball mill is running.
- Turning per week to test if the equipment moving parts or around obstacles, and eliminate. Not allowed to stop people around the boot.
- Fill the oil according to the setting time and setting position, to be sure the normal running with the machine also to extend its service life.
- After a period of usage, all the matching equipments should be looked into in order to be convenient for maintenance and repair.
- To replace the worn-and-torn parts such as rollers, rings and shelves. Make sure to fasten connecting bolts, nut collars to fix rollers properly. Be sure to lubricate the various components.